Friday, December 25, 2009

Colon Surgery Recovery Day 2 Since Surgery.. Colon Cancer..thanks To All Who Have Been Giving Me Support..?

Day 2 since surgery.. colon cancer..thanks to all who have been giving me support..? - colon surgery recovery

I am on 2 Day of my recovery from colon surgery fathers .. I spent the whole day in the hospital .. I do not want to tire him, so he went into his room every hour for a few minutes .. let him know I was there .. How do you want to know .. if too heavy for one person .. Access? The surgeon has no contact with mother and me, as was surgeyr .. or if the cancer has spread .. leave a message .. nothing .. Is this a common practice .. or not, the new good news? And many thanks to all thahave helped me this week .. Really Got me through some rough nights / evenings. Can not wait until tomorrow .. go and see .. Nights alone (live) .. are the worst ..

Christine TX

0 comments:

Post a Comment