Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Grandparents Day Invitations How Do You Deal With Difficult Baby Shower Guests?

How do you deal with difficult baby shower guests? - grandparents day invitations

I have several people from the expected date of the baby shower on me, and let him know on the lookout for invitations. I did not ask what every day is best for them, because I know he can not have enough space for everyone. Some people responded to my e-mail and tell me they are not on certain days. Unfortunately I can not take this into account, as I do to elect him, the day was best for grandparents and hostess. I totally understand if someone can not do it, but I think it's rude for them to try to tell me, when it should have. Then, asked about the time when a few people if they would bring their husbands. As the man's name was not on the invitation, and if you look at the guest list on the website can see it, ladies. Am I the only drive with friends or maybe I'm grumpy? I think everyone should accept or reject politely or courteously. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment