Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thumb Pain Treatment More Condition_symptoms Thumb Pain, Months After Cut Has Healed?

Thumb pain, months after cut has healed? - thumb pain treatment more condition_symptoms

In early June a very large mirror was broken in two, while I cut on the thumb, if the flap was palm up. Buy large quantities of blood began to flow. I think the ship hit the bone, but I will judge him only on the type of pain. A family nurse told me that I probably needed stitches but no visit was made at the hospital, then finally to minimize bleeding bandage, liquid, used bandages and Steri-Strips and large, for which he is recovering very quickly.

Now I have a small scar and no pain when moving the thumb. However, with the thumb causes a little pain, as you would a key or, especially, in writing. Write a single line of text is very difficult, not only when the court was all but in my duty. The pain gets worse as I continued. Lines of no more than five or less writing incredible cause pain.

It is probably a good idea to consult a doctor, but is not an option. I do not really dealt with, but more by curiosity, I looked likeI wonder if anyone knows the exact cause of the pain. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment